Hello, welcome to www.imanabdulrahim.com. You can search about any topic here :)

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Review

I am so into concealers right now. The main reason why I love (and need) a concealer is to hide my dark circles. Yes. #MumsProblem





About Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Product name: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Product Brand: Maybelline
Product Type: Concealer
Size & price: 6.8mL, RM27.90
Availability: Any Maybelline counter (Watsons, Guardian, SASA, AEON Wellness)

Ingredients
WATER (AQUA), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, GLYCERIN, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, OZOKERITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, METHYLPARABEN, ACRYLATES CROSSPOLYMER, ALUMINA, BUTYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, SILICA, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA FLOWER EXTRACT), MAY CONTAIN (+/-): IRON OXIDES 

Ingredient analysis
Contains paraben, yang orang selalu avoid sebab takut cancer but for me personally, paraben is ok. Unless you are allergic to paraben. Even doctors pun dah clarify, paraben is ok, unless you are allergic to paraben.

What it claims: 
Skin looks perfected with this natural coverage concealer. This oil-free formula conceals redness, flaws, and blemishes. Matches all skin tones. Dermatologist tested. Ophthalmologist tested. Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free.

How to use: 
Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

Yang ni based on their website la. But for me, I don't dot. I buat macam symbol arrow under my eyes, and blend it using my fingers je kalau malas. Masa rajin, I'll blend it using sponge.




My thoughts on Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
This Fit Me concealer baru je available dekat Malaysia padahal dia dah lama dah wujud. A lot of instashops jual this concealer dengan harga around RM40-RM50, in which I think is not really worth it, although I really really wanted to try it. Lepas tu I dah lupa.

When I heard this concealer is already available in Malaysia, terus I pergi Watsons, terus beli. Dekat Malaysia, only three shades available. But I don't remember what shades yang available....

I bought this in shade 20 Sand. Ramai orang kata this concealer is a dupe for NARS Creamy Concealer in terms of it's formula. I love the packaging, in a transparent glass tube with a doe-foot applicator. At first I rasa, kurusnya applicator dia, tapi lama lama, I suka. Sebab dah biasa dengan Maybelline Mineral Concealer kan, dia punya applicator besar sikit.

I like this kind of  concealer, instead the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind tu. Terus dah tak pakai sangat dah sebab tak berapa suka dia punya cara pakai tu, with the sponge. But this is just my personal preference.

Read here: MAYBELLINE INSTANT AGE REWIND ERASER DARK CIRCLES TREATMENT CONCEALER REVIEW




After blending the concealer.

What I love about Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- It is lightweight, I dont feel cakey, bercapuk langsung bila pakai this concealer
- Great coverage. Dark circles semua hilang. Tak nampak. Terus nampak segar.
- Easy to blend! Pakai jari pun no problem.
- Tak crease sangat, tak merekah teruk sangat walaupun I malas nak set it with a powder.
- No smell at all. No fragrance.
- Really affordable and senang nak beli.
- The packaging. Kurus kecik je, senang nak masuk bag.


I am not wearing any foundation / bb cream / base. Just the Maybelline Fit Me concealer under my eyes.

What I don't like about Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- The undertone. It's slightly orange-ish for my skin tone, compared to other concealers that I have. Maybe kena cari the shade yang betul betul match dengan my skin.

Recommend/Repurchase?
YES, absolute yes. This is one of my fav everyday concealer.

(Disclaimer: This is not a paid/sponsored review. I bought all the products using my own money. Every skin is different. What works for me, might not work for you. This is just my personal experience)

Thank you for reading!