Hello, welcome to www.imanabdulrahim.com. You can search about any topic here :)

Samples review (Cosrx)

Few samples that I received masa beli Cosrx haritu at Hermo.

Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid, Galactomyces 95 Whitening Power Essence, Advanced Snail All in One Cream and Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask.






Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid Review


This is a chemical exfoliator. I never tried chemical exfoliate before, sebab takut dengan acids (since ada possibility untuk purging), but acids are good sebenarnya, especially kalau ada banyak masalah kulit! This AHA liquid is good for pores, whiteheads and for hydration. It contains glycolic acid and niacinamide. I love niacinamide sebab boleh buat kulit lagi glowing. And glycolic acid is good for dry skin, and kalau ada pigmentations ke, boleh clear the skin and again, supaya kulit nampak lagi bersih and glowing.

Also read: Basic Skincare Routine (Beza chemical exfoliate and physical exfoliate)

However, this is only the sample size, kena guna banyak kali baru nampak hasil kot. It has this tingling sensation bila pakai, rasa suam suam sikit muka, tapi tak pedih, lepas tu hilang. It's quite drying so kena memang kena pakai moisturizer lepastu and AHA is photosensitive, meaning kulit akan jadi sensitive dengan matahari, so wajib pakai sunscreen.

I do noticed two small baby acne yang naik tapi hilang within 24 hours. Maybe the purging effect from this AHA. And whitehead kurang, sikit. I really want to try this out untuk long term. Sabar ok, sabar. Haha

Purchase the full size? Yes, I really want to try this out.
(Full size 100mL, RM59.00)





Cosrx Galactomyces 95 Whitening Power Essence Review


This product contains 95% Galactomyces. Basically untuk cerahkan, moisturize and anti-aging. However, ada certain people yang allergic dengan galactomyces so better patch test dulu or cari sample. For me, I am okay with it.

It moisturizes my skin, rasa lembut and quite melekit but I like it. It also contains niacinamide. As I mentioned above, untuk buat kulit lagi glowing. However, I already have my favourite essence which is the Missha FTE. Tapi kalau nak try yang ni pun okay jugak if you want something yang brightening, moisturizing and anti-aging. I think this is good

Purchase the full size? Nope.
(Full size 100mL, RM72.00)



Cosrx Advanced Snail All in One Cream Review


It claims to prevent aging and promote a healthy, rejuvenated skin while keeping in the hydration. For me, the cream is quite thick but absorbs quickly. I kinda like it.

You can also read here, my friend's skincare routine featuring this Cosrx Advanced Snaill All in One Cream: SKINCARE ROUTINE - COMBINATION, ACNE-PRONE AND SENSITIVE SKIN TYPE

Purchase the full size?Maybe. But not for me.
(Full size 100mL, RM72.00)

Cosrx Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask Review 


It claims to effectively brightens, nourishes, and hydrates to transform dull, uneven skin tone into healthy, radiant skin. Apa apa yang ada rice ni memang good for brightening and buat kulit jadi lagi cerah. 

It is moisturizing, rasa best pakai dekat muka. However, bila bangun tidur, tak nampak and rasa sangat yang kulit ni jadi lagi lembut. Okay je kot, but I've tried better sleeping mask. Maybe kena pakai banyak kali sebab rasa macam best je kalau boleh buat kulit jadi kurang kusam, kan? 

Purchase the full size? Nope, unless there's a sale :P
(Full size 50g, RM59.00)

I love Cosrx sebab the products are good, ingredients are good, I really want to try other products jugak from Cosrx. You can get Cosrx from Hermo. Setakat ni, Althea tak ada lagi Cosrx. I really hope Althea can bring in Cosrx cause I want to try moreeeee!

That's all. Thanks for reading!

(Disclaimer: This is not a paid/sponsored review. Every skin is different. What works for me, might not work for you. This is just my personal experience)