Freeman Apple Cider Vinegar 4-in-1 Foaming Clay Review

I bought this a long long time ago, tapi baru sekarang rasa nak review







About the product:
Product Name: Freeman Apple Cider Vinegar 4-in-1 Foaming Clay
Product Brand: Freeman
Product Type: Mask, Scrub, Cleanser, Toner
Size: 175 mL 
Price: RM 22.90
Availability: Guardian, Watsons, Caring Pharmacy

What it claims?
This cleansing multi-action foaming clay cleans, scrubs, tones, and absorbs oil so even unruly skin behaves better than ever.

Ingredients
Water/Aqua/Eau, Bentonite, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Titanium Dioxide, Pumice, Propylene Glycol, Vinegar (Apple Cider), Kaolin, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance/Parfum, Hexyl Cinnam-Aldehyde, Yellow 6 (Ci 15985), Red 40 (Ci 16035)


The packaging:
The product comes in a 175ml yellow opaque plastic tube with a plastic cap. Cap dia dah pecah sebenarnya sebab terjatuh hahaha just like a normal packaging

The colour/consistency/texture:
It's very thick, like a clay mask punya texture but soft.

The scent:
I like the smell. Smells like apple cider vinegar. Wangi macam apple!




My experience
I bought this mask? Scrub? A long long long time ago. I've been using it on and off. Memang ada dalam toilet tu tapi tak guna sangat. I only use this as a scrub, sebab malas nak pakai jadi mask. Padahal boleh je.

It has a micro beads, so memang best untuk scrub muka gently, bau pun wangi. It does the job, to exfoliate my face and I feel fresh after using this. Tak rasa drying ke apa. Best!

Radiant skin? I tak nampak sangat differences dia but I think kalau pakai as a clay mask, okay kot. I have dry skin so I don't really use clay mask. But I do feel my skin is softer after using this. Good product.

I think the packaging pun dah baru, this is the old packaging ha nampak tak, dah lama dah beli benda ni haha

Who will love this?
All skin types! Kalau oily/combination skin, can use this as a clay mask.


(Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. I bought everything using my own money. And, every skin is different. What works for me, might not work for you. This is just my personal experience)

4 comments

  1. Haven't try this brand before. Is it nice to use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least it softens your skin haha I love the hygienic and easy to use packaging! And the price is so cheap as well for its size!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is look so clean for this apple cider vinegar foam. Something new for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did not even know there was an apple cider vinegar foam.. hahah... should check this out...

    ReplyDelete