Esther Postpartum Care: Review after the stay

As a first time mum, motherhood is very exciting, yet scary. The joy having a newborn and the awkwardness to handle them. Luckily I got the chance to stay at Esther Postpartum Care.




What is Esther Postpartum Care?


Esther Postpartum Care is a place where new mummies can have a little "vacation" after their delivery. After delivery, new mummies can right away stay at this place, have a good rest where everything is taken care of. You don't have to worry about doing the laundry, cook for yourself, your health and healing process, and most importantly, how to adjust your life with your newborn baby.

It's a place where you can have so many supports, from the qualified nurse on your new journey of breastfeeding, newborn care and your physical and mental wellbeing. 

The first few days are very important as new mummies need to bond with the newborn baby and the transition period is a roller-coaster of emotion so it's really great to have supports. Most importantly, you can just have a rest and focus only on the baby.





There are so many things that I learn from staying here on handling a newborn baby and also, to take care of myself. I have all the time to bond with my newborn without worrying about other things. It makes me more confident in handling my newborn, especially with the guidance from the qualified nurses there.

They even organize some classes for new mummies. I got the chance to attend a class on baby bath and after attending the class, I am more confidence to bath my baby, especially after coming home from the center. Of course it was awkward at first but after my first time, I feel like I'm a pro already. It's not that hard, seriously :p



In addition to that, they'll focus on the recovery of the body, hence they'll provide body massage and light exercise.


The yoga place.


What I like about the dessert/soup that they serve everyday which is red dates and barley, is a very good milk booster. It can really increase the breast milk supply and I totally love this! You can totally do this at home too. Just boil the red dates and barley, and you're good to go!

My red dates and barley soup.


The food that they serve is also focus to regain health and made from fresh ingredient. For muslims, you don't need to worry because the food is from halal source. The recipe is from Taiwan so it's a bit different from your normal tastebud but seriously, it's good!



Brown rice with steamed fish, herbal soup, mushroom and vegetables. And kiwi. (I also don't know the specific name of the food haha)


This one is for breakfast. I requested sandwich because normally they'll serve quite a big portion of food, you'll be so full!












They even serve spagheti!




I really don't know what this is, but the soup is sweet and the fillings are red beans (like eating pau kacang)




I love this dish, the daging kicap is seriously the best! 





Other entries on Esther Postpartum Care:



Their address:
Kaseh 1 (Ground Floor) Cinta Condominium, 
No.1, Jalan Madge, Taman U Thant, 
55000 Kuala Lumpur, 
Wilayah persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, 
Malaysia

Or you can call them at +603-2181 5995, or simply email them at estherpostpartum@gmail.com

For more info and packages, you can visit their facebook: facebook.com/estherpostpartumcare

Or website: estherpostpartumcare.com


No comments