Why I love Esther Postpartum Care

1. They support breastfeeding. I can co-sleep with my daughter and breastfeed her. They even encourage you to EBM for stock and will provide the breast pump. As a first time mother, of course I have zero knowledge about this breast feeding thingy. Luckily all the nurses here are so kind to teach me how to do massage if I have engorgement, how to use the breast pump and the correct way to breast feed the baby.

2. Daddy can stay with us too! So I won't miss the daddy. #clingywife #important

3. They provide everything for the baby. Clothes, nappies, barut, muslin, and they use Sebamed for the baby!


The baby's trolley. Everything is in here including wipes, extra clothes, nappies, wash cloth and blanket.


4. They will take care of us 24/7. Normally they will call our room to ask about the baby, when is the last feeding, the last wet diapers, wether the mommy had enough rest, any problem breastfeeding and I can always call the nurse 24/7 whenever I need them to change the baby's diaper or any other problems. Every morning, they'll call (since the baby is co-sleeping with us) to bathe the baby.

5. They'll serve three main meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner), plus tea time (normally some desserts) and supper (normally tea)


My daily tea.


6. The nursery has cctv! So you can monitor your baby via your phone after you've downloaded the apps. You can see what your baby are doing, live! The nursery can see what the baby are doing, how they bath the baby etc etc. When the baby is not with me, I'll normally watch her by my phone so I know she's okay.



7. They monitor the baby 3x day. They'll record the weight, temperature and check for jaundice. They also monitor mummies, their blood pressure and temperature.

8. High speed WIFI. This is the most important thing. So I can scroll my instagram, twitter, facebook and also watch movies. Yay! PLUS, the room is like living in a hotel room!



9. Visitors must wear mask! They can only visit from 10am to 8pm only. Kids under 12 years old can't enter and only be allowed in the lounge area due to hygienic reason. Luckily there are a lot of toys so the kids will be entertained.


My sister in law who is 8 and can't enter the baby area so the only plays in the lounge area.


10. They'll organize classes for new mummies. I got the chance to attend "Baby Bath" class which is very useful to me since I have never bathe a newborn before. I totally love the sharing session! They also have swimming class for babies.




Other entries on Esther Postpartum Care:



Their address:
Kaseh 1 (Ground Floor) Cinta Condominium, 
No.1, Jalan Madge, Taman U Thant, 
55000 Kuala Lumpur, 
Wilayah persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, 
Malaysia

Or you can call them at +603-2181 5995, or simply email them at estherpostpartum@gmail.com

For more info and packages, you can visit their facebook: facebook.com/estherpostpartumcare

Or website: estherpostpartumcare.com


You can also view my video during my stay in Esther Postpartum Care here:


2 comments

  1. Macam best jee �� nak tanya makanan dia style asian ke? And sedap tak? Oh and sorry for asking but is it pork free or ada pilihan muslim meals? Tq

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taiwan style. Yes it's pork free of course :)

      Delete